Is there anyone who is not waiting for a New Year’s magic? Probably not. Hope not. 🙂 A new 2018 year is not just another page on your calendar.
It is time for new opportunities and growth.
It is the time when you can change your life for the better.
Actually, you can do it any time you want. But 2018 will be special for you.
So, before moving to 2018 let’s make sure that all 2017 staff is done and you are ready to turn the page and move to the new starts.
Have you already shared your Facebook movie “It was more than just 365 days…”? It is great, isn’t it?
When the year is coming to an ending, it is high time to resume what has been done over the past 12 months.
If you think that you don’t have time to do it, find this time!
If you don’t analyze your actions in the past, you‘ll never know how to bring better results when the new year starts.
The last days before Christmas is the perfect time to analyze the passing year and build new plans for the future.
Check this list of 21 key questions you should ask yourself at the end of the year.
Take a sheet of paper and prepare to give honest answers:
- What are my main achievements?
- What challenges I have faced?
- I am endlessly thankful that these people have come into my life this year…
- A bad habit I’ve managed to get rid of
- A good habit I’ve got this year
- The main mistake I’ve made this year… This mistake helped me to understand…
- My average monthly income this year was…
- Places I’ve visited this year…
- Best decision I’ve made this year
- My number one source of inspiration was…
- The talk that impressed me most this year…
- The moments I want to repeat
- To make my dream come true I did the following: 1. 2. 3.
- People I’ve helped this year…
- The inner problem I’ve coped with
- One word to describe this year for me is…
- The things I wish I did…
- The most useless thing I spent my time on…
- The main thing I’ve understood this year is…
- The experience I’ve had for the first time
- New skills I’ve got this year
Have you coped with it? If not yet, please do it and you will be surprised how helpful it is for making new plans. Every answer you give allows you to understand all the positive and negative things that happened to you in 2017.
You will know how to avoid it and make a plan for a new year.
Based on your answers, you will clearly see how to make 2018 year better:
- Get rid of everything that wasted your time and brought negative experience;
- Avoid people who always make you feel depressed and stop from moving forward;
- Attract more things that inspire you and make you be more productive.
The 2018 year predictions
2018 will be the year of the Dog!
A Dog is a symbol of stability, success, and strength. Besides, Dogs are very clever, always friendly, and open to people which means that the new coming 2018 year will be the time for learning, loyalty, and new starts.
2018 is the perfect time for building startups and growing existing businesses. But to do it successfully let’s learn what are the main aspects to focus on in order to reach better results this year.
So, here is the list of the top 5 KEY characteristics of a new coming 2018 year
1.Time for social activities
2018 will bring success to socially active people. It means that you should focus on growing your network online and become more open to people. Even if you are an introvert in your usual life, it is not that difficult to become an extrovert online. Here is what I would advise doing:
- Contact people with common interests online;
- Find the way you can help others and don’t be afraid to ask for advice;
- Be open, communicate more and let new people come into your business and life.
Fortunately, there are a lot of popular social networks that connect millions of people from all over the world.
According to the data provided by Statista portal, the top 5 leading Social Networks in 2017 according to the number of active users are the following:
2. Time for rapid growth
Start to grow yourself in 2018.
Start investing in yourself to develop new skills, master new languages, become stronger and more independent.
Everyone with the internet has access to tons of free information that can be used for learning and practicing.
If you want this year to become even more successful than the previous one, follow this advice:
- Find interesting online courses and start learning;
- Buy more books, fewer clothes;
- Start traveling more – make a plan to visit 1 new city or country every month;
- Be active! Wake up earlier and go to bed in time.
- Be positive every moment. Even if something goes wrong, it happens for a reason to bring something better later.
3. Time to change habits
2018 is the perfect time to learn yourself more deeply and start changing the habits that prevented you from reaching the goals in the past.
What I would advise starting with is to take a very cool personality test I mentioned before in order to understand what are your strengths and weaknesses.
When you know everything about your strong qualities you’ll stop wasting your time on the activities bringing you to nowhere.
4. Time to develop team
2018 is the perfect time for growing your team and finding partners because the chance of quarrels and misunderstanding between the partners will be reduced to the minimum.
Don’t miss this time to build your dream team and start building and growing startups together!
5. Time for awesome achievements and unexpected results
The 2018 year will be successful for the patient and hard-working people.
Make a plan. Stay focused. Be motivated.
Your talent and patience will 100% lead to unexpected results and great achievements.
As you can see 2018 year is the perfect time for making the craziest plans come true. Just don’t forget to work on self-development, be socially active, surround yourself with the right people, and never stop working.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, friends!