Joe Dispenza is neuroscientist who helps million of people around the world to find the inner power of self healing.
Joe brings miracle.
It’s hard to believe, but people who were successful to visit his events or read all his books could heal themselves, get success and transform their mind completely.
Isn’t it amazing that one person can have so much power to change the life of so many people?
Joe’s personal story is inspiring itself. Declining any medical interference he managed to heal himself of a broken vertebrae using the power of his mind. When doctors told him that he would spend the rest of his life chained to a wheelchair, Joe restored himself in a couple of months.
Do you still think that there is anything impossible in this world? It is time to transform your mind.
Joe Dispenza is a well known speaker, motivator, teacher and the best selling author promoting the opinion that all the barriers for being happy exist only inside our head.
Here are some greatest motivational Joe Dispenza quotes on how to break the habit of being yourself and start living a new life.
1.“Your thoughts are incredibly powerful. Choose yours wisely.” – Joe Dispenza
2. “We cannot create a new future, by holding on to the emotions of the past.” – Joe Dispenza
3. “You can change your brain just by thinking differently.” – Joe Dispenza
4. “Knowledge is power, but knowledge about yourself is self-empowerment.” – Joe Dispenza
5. “Life is about the management of energy, where you place your attention, is where you place your energy.” – Joe Dispenza
6. “Process of change requires you becoming conscious of your unconscious self.” – Joe Dispenza
7. “The hardest part about change is not making the same choices you made the day before.” – Joe Dispenza
8. “The best way to predict your future is to create it not from the known, but from the unknown. When you get uncomfortable in the place of the unknown – that’s where the magic happens.” – Joe Dispenza
9. “A memory without the emotional charge is called wisdom.” – Joe Dispenza
10.“If you want a new outcome, you will have to break the habit of being yourself, and reinvent a new self.” – Joe Dispenza
11. “Change as a Choice, Instead of a Reaction” – Joe Dispenza
12. “By itself, conscious positive thinking cannot overcome subconscious negative feelings” – Joe Dispenza
13. “When you think from your past memories, you can only create past experiences.” – Joe Dispenza
14. “We should be brave enough to contemplate our lives, do what we thought was “outside the box,” and do it repeatedly. When we do that, we are on our way to a greater level of personal power.” – Joe Dispenza
Also interesting: Best movies every entrepreneur should watch for motivation
15. “You must feel a new energy . . . to become something greater than your body, your environment, and time” – Joe Dispenza
16. “To be empowered—to be free, to be unlimited, to be creative, to be genius, to be divine—that is who you are…. Once you feel this way, memorize this feeling; remember this feeling. This is who you really are….” – Joe Dispenza
17. “You don’t need the external world to provide you with a reason to feel joy, gratitude, appreciation” – Joe Dispenza
18. “The hormones of stress make us feel separate from possibility (of learning, creation and trust).” – Joe Dispenza
19. “When you add beliefs together, you create a perception. Your perceptions have everything to do with the choices you make, the behaviors you exhibit, the relationships you chose, and the realities you create.” – Joe Dispenza
Also interesting: Top 18 motivational and inspirational songs for entrepreneurs
20. “If you become aware of your automatic habits and you are conscious of your unconscious behaviors so you can not go unconscious again, then you are changing.” – Joe Dispenza