“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford was an American automobile manufacturer who changed the automotive industry and sold millions of cars around the world. He was a business leader and technological genius who left an impact on American economics and became one of the most influential and richest people in the world. Today Henry Ford is an icon for entrepreneurs symbolizing a successful business system and underlining the crucial importance of building an empire with a vision. Henry Ford is quoted by great leaders and successful entrepreneurs through his powerful words that are still relevant and so inspiring. This article will show you the list of 49 most inspiring and motivating Henry Ford quotes about money, business, teamwork, and cars.
Henry Ford Quotes About Business
“Every business is a monarchy with, not a man, but an idea as king.” – Henry Ford
“Be ready to revise any system, scrap any method, abandon any theory, if the success of the job requires it.” – Henry Ford
“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking” – Henry Ford
“A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” – Henry Ford
“The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.” – Henry Ford
“A market is never saturated with a good product, but it is very quickly saturated with a bad one.” – Henry Ford
“I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.” – Henry Ford
“Do more for the world than it does for you.” – Henry Ford
“A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.” – Henry Ford
“There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” – Henry Ford
“No work with interest is ever hard.” – Henry Ford
“Businesses that grow by development and improvement do not die.” – Henry Ford
“A low wage business is always insecure.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford Quotes About Money
“The best way to make money in business is not to think too much about making it.” – Henry Ford
“Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service.” – Henry Ford
“If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” – Henry Ford
“Money is like an arm or leg- use it or lose it.” – Henry Ford
“Money doesn’t change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that’s all.” – Henry Ford
“Money will ruin the life of any man who treats it like anything but a tool with which to work.” – Henry Ford
“It is easier to make money from money than it is to make money from business. Don’t take the acumen of bankers as any guide for business, all they know is money.” – Henry Ford
“The end of money is not easy but the opportunity to perform more service.” – Henry Ford
“The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life.” – Henry Ford
“Two classes of people lose money; those who are too weak to guard what they have; those who win money by trick. They both lose in the end.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford Quotes About Teamwork
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
“It is not usual to speak of an employee as a partner, and yet what else is he?” – Henry Ford
“There is a problem with wise people. They always know what is wrong. So I never employ an expert in full bloom.” – Henry Ford
“There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.” – Henry Ford
“I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford Quotes About Cars
“Power and machinery, money and goods, are useful only as they set us free to live.” – Henry Ford
“If you need a machine and don’t buy it, then you will ultimately find that you have paid for it and don’t have it.” – Henry Ford
“Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black.” – Henry Ford
“Machinery was invented by labor for labor-serving purposes. The wheel is the basis of the machine.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford Quotes On Success
“The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
“One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
Tony Robbins is the number one coach on motivation and success in the world. He has created tons of videos, audios, and seminars to empower millions of people across the globe. Tony Robbin’s youtube channel has become an extremely popular source of getting some inspiration and learning how to cope with stresses. It is hard to imagine but four million people have already attended Tony Robbins live seminars. He is the author of such bestsellers as Awaken the Giant Within, MONEY Master the Game, Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook.
Moreover, Tony Robbins coached such famous people as Bill Clinton and Oprah Winfrey. His quotes are powerful, inspiring, and motivate people to live their life to the fullest. Here is the collection of the best Tony Robbins quotes on motivation, change, and success.
55 Best Quotes By Tony Robbins That Will Motivate You
“Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.” – Tony Robbins
“If you can’t you must, and if you must you can.” – Tony Robbins
“Where focus goes, energy flows.” – Tony Robbins
“You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” – Tony Robbins
“In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.” – Tony Robbins
“Your past does not equal your future.” – Tony Robbins
“Every problem is a gift – without problems, we would not grow.” – Tony Robbins
“Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.” – Tony Robbins
“You can’t have a plan for your day, ‘til you have a plan for your life.” ― Tony Robbins
“If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.” ― Tony Robbins
“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” ― Tony Robbins
“I’m here to tell you that it’s not important initially to know how you’re going to create a result. What’s important is to decide you will find a way, no matter what.” ― Tony Robbins
“Every man dies. Not every man lives.” ― Tony Robbins
“Know that it’s your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.” ― Tony Robbins
“The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of the questions you are asking yourself” ― Tony Robbins
“Whatever happens, take responsibility.” Tony Robbins
“Leaders are those individuals who live by empowering beliefs and teach others to tap their full capabilities by shifting the beliefs that have been limiting them.” ― Tony Robbins
“Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” ― Tony Robbins
“Money is nothing more than a reflection of your creativity, your capacity to focus, and your ability to add value and receive back.” ― Tony Robbins
“It’s not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean.” ― Tony Robbins
“Everything we do, we do for a reason.” – Tony Robbins
“The real joy in life comes from finding your true purpose and aligning it with what you do every single day.” – Tony Robbins
“The best opportunities come in times of maximum pessimism.” – Tony Robbins
“Life is really about creating meaning. And meaning does not come from what you get, it comes from what you give.” – Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins Quotes on Success
“The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you.” – Tony Robbins
“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
“Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting… eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?” – Tony Robbins
“You become what you do most of the time.” – Tony Robbins
“Success is buried on the other side of rejection.” – Tony Robbins
“Achievers rarely, if ever, see a problem as permanent, while those who fail to see even the smallest problems as permanent.” – Tony Robbins
“The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
“The road to success is always under construction. It is a progressive course, not an end to be reached.” – Tony Robbins
“The secret to wealth is simple: Find a way to do more for others than anyone else does. Become more valuable. Do more. Give more. Be more. Serve more. And you will have the opportunity to earn more—whether” – Tony Robbins
“Success is simple. First, you decide what you want specifically; and second, you decide you’re willing to pay the price to make it happen—and then pay that price.” – Tony Robbins
Martin Luther King Jr. is highly known for his powerful speech “I Have a Dream”. He was an American activist and the Civil Rights Movement leader who influenced the flow of history. Today millions of people get inspired by his works and quotes that are spread worldwide. I would like to share with you the most powerful and inspiring Martin Luther King quotes on life, leadership, education, equality, and peace. Enjoy the collection and stay inspired!
Inspiring Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes
“A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“No person has the right to rain on your dreams.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Love your enemies” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“The Universe is on the side of Justice” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“You can kill the dreamer, but you can’t kill the dream.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“The worst of all tragedies is not to die young, but to live until I am seventy-five and yet not ever truly to have lived.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“The soft-minded man always fears change. He feels security in the status quo, and he has an almost morbid fear of the new. For him, the greatest pain is the pain of a new idea.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“It does not matter how long you live, but how well you do it.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“A man can’t ride your back unless it’s bent.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“The difference between a dreamer and a visionary is that a dreamer has his eyes closed and a visionary has his eyes open” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“The surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“A man dies when he refuses to stand up for that which is right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“We cannot walk alone.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
“Don’t allow anybody to make you feel that you’re nobody.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“We must use time creatively.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“If we do not act, we shall surely be dragged down the long, dark, and shameful corridors of time reserved for those who possess power without compassion, might without morality, and strength without sight.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes On Leadership
“There is no gain without a struggle.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Courage faces fear and thereby masters it” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes On Education
“The function of education, therefore, is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Simon Sinek is one of the most famous motivational speakers in the world. He inspires entrepreneurs to achieve success by being a leader and following their passion. Simon Sinek is the author of five bestsellers, such as ‘Start With Why’, ‘Leaders Eat Last’, ‘Together Is Better: A Little Book Of Inspiration’, ‘The Infinite Game’, and ‘Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team’. His advice on how to become successful is being actively promoted via all the media channels to motivate millions of starting entrepreneurs. For that reason I decided to collect the most insightful Simon Sinek quotes to show what it means to be a true leader and run a successful business.
The Best Simon Sinek Quotes On Leadership, Change, And Success:
“Don’t quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it.” – Simon Sinek
“A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other.” – Simon Sinek
“If you can clearly articulate the dream or the goal, start.” – Simon Sinek
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
“It doesn’t matter when we start. It doesn’t matter where we start. All that matters is that we start.” – Simon Sinek
“It is better to disappoint people with the truth than to appease them with a lie.” – Simon Sinek
“Bad leaders believe that they have to project control at all times.” – Simon Sinek
“Leadership is a way of thinking, a way of acting and, most importantly, a way of communicating.” – Simon Sinek
“A leader’s job is not to do the work for others, it’s to help others figure out how to do it themselves, to get things done, and to succeed beyond what they thought possible.” – Simon Sinek
“No matter when or where, always bring your ‘A’ game, because you never know when it will open doors for you.” – Simon Sinek
“When you are an optimist, life has a funny way of looking after you.” – Simon Sinek
“100% of customers are people. 100% of employees are people. If you don’t understand people you don’t understand business.” – Simon Sinek
“The quality of a leader cannot be judged by the answers he gives, but by the questions he asks.” – Simon Sinek
“The cost of leadership is self-interest.”– Simon Sinek
“If no one ever broke the rules, then we’d never advance.” – Simon Sinek
“Leadership requires two things: a vision of the world that doesn’t yet exist and the ability to communicate it.” – Simon Sinek
“Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.” – Simon Sinek
“If you have a gift, it is called a gift for a reason: you have to give it away.” – Simon Sinek
“There are only two ways to influence human behavior: you can manipulate it, or you can inspire it.” – Simon Sinek
“There are two kinds of experts: academic experts and practical experts. One is not better than the other, but they are very different, and each offers a very different value.” – Simon Sinek
“You don’t hire for skills, you hire for attitude. You can always teach skills.” – Simon Sinek
“Life is beautiful not because of the things we see or do. Life is beautiful because of the people we meet.”– Simon Sinek
“There is a difference between giving directions and giving direction.” – Simon Sinek
“The goal is not to do business with everybody who needs what you have. The goal is to do business with people who believe what you believe.” – Simon Sinek
“The only way to ‘find out if it will work out’ is to do it.” – Simon Sinek
“If you want to feel happy, do something for yourself. If you want to feel fulfilled, do something for someone else.” – Simon Sinek
Richard Branson is an inspiring serial entrepreneur, a billionaire, an author of bestsellers, and a true leader for millions of people. He gained success in business when he was 16 and managed to grow a Virgin-branded empire since that time. Richard Branson is a founder of hundreds of successful companies in such spheres as Retail, Mobile, Health Care, Aviation, Radio, Internet, Finance, and others. His quotes are being published and promoted worldwide by international media companies to inspire entrepreneurs and show how many opportunities each of us has in business.
So here is the list of the most powerful Richard Branson quotes for entrepreneurs on business, employees, leadership, and success.
Richard Branson quotes on business
“I have always been driven by the desire to change things for the better.” – Richard Branson
“Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
“If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later!” – Richard Branson
“A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.” – Richard Branson
“As your business expands, you’ll find that however successful a quarter has been, you can always do better next time. Rather than being discouraged, view this as an opportunity – another go at making a lasting, positive contribution to the world.” – Richard Branson
“There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.” – Richard Branson
“You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over, and it’s because you fall over that you learn to save yourself from falling over.” – Richard Branson
“Business isn’t about ties, suits, and briefcases. It’s about adventure.” – Richard Branson
“If you aren’t proud of what you’re doing, why should anybody else be?” – Richard Branson
“There’s no point in starting a business unless you’re going to make a dramatic difference to other people’s lives. So if you’ve got an idea that’s gonna make a big difference to other people’s lives, then just get on and do it.” – Richard Branson
“A delegation is a balancing act but when you get it right, that’s when growth happens.” – Richard Branson
“Listen. Take the best. Leave the rest.”- Richard Branson
“Any successful entrepreneur knows that time is more valuable than the money itself.” — Richard Branson
“One thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes.” – Richard Branson
“Starting your own business isn’t just a job – it’s a way of life.” – Richard Branson
“Whenever you are setting up a new project, the most important thing is to surround yourself with people who are better than yourself, have different skills and a healthy combination of enthusiasm and experience.” – Richard Branson
“I wanted to be an editor or a journalist, I wasn’t really interested in being an entrepreneur, but I soon found I had to become an entrepreneur in order to keep my magazine going.” – Richard Branson
“All ideas are second-hand, consciously or unconsciously drawn from a million outside sources.” – Richard Branson
“If you want to be a Millionaire, start with a billion dollars and launch a new airline.”– Richard Branson
“If your business is focused on solving a problem that everyone has, it stands a really good chance at being successful.” – Richard Branson
“Every referral you receive is a potential business opportunity.” – Richard Branson
“From my very first day as an entrepreneur, I’ve felt the only mission worth pursuing in business is to make people’s lives better.” – Richard Branson
“Be or become an agent of positive change in your own enterprise and adopt responsible practices to eliminate the risks that often lie at the root of inequality and poverty.” – Richard Branson
Richard Branson quotes on employees
“Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.” – Richard Branson
“I have always believed that the way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers” – Richard Branson
“Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.”- Richard Branson
“There’s so much to be gained from working with a collective of people who support each other to achieve great things.” – Richard Branson
“When hiring somebody, I never ask to see a curriculum vitae. I feel that since I didn’t have one myself, it would be a bit presumptuous to ask to see anyone else’s.” – Richard Branson
Richard Branson quotes on leadership
“Only a fool never changes his mind.” – Richard Branson
“Being a good listener is absolutely critical to being a good leader; you have to listen to the people who are on the front line.” – Richard Branson
“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” – Richard Branson
“Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand.” – Richard Branson
“Listen – it makes you sound smarter.”– Richard Branson
“I believe that listening is one of the most important skills for any teacher, parent, leader, entrepreneur or, well, just about anyone who has a pulse.” – Richard Branson
“Respect is about how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.” – Richard Branson
“The way to become a great leader is to look for the best in people – seldom criticize – always praise.”- Richard Branson
“And once we decide to do something, we should never look back, never regret it.” – Richard Branson
“A good speech should be like a woman’s skirt: long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest.” – Richard Branson
“…with extreme wealth comes extreme responsibility. And the responsibility for me is to invest in creating new businesses, create jobs, employ people, and to put money aside to tackle issues where we can make a difference.” – Richard Branson
“All you have in business is your reputation – so it’s very important that you keep your word.” – Richard Branson
Richard Branson quotes on success
“As soon as something stops being fun, I think it’s time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy. Waking up stressed and miserable is not a good way to live.” – Richard Branson
“…to be successful, you have to be out there, you have to hit the ground running” – Richard Branson
“Whatever your goal is you will never succeed unless you let go of your fears and fly.” – Richard Branson
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Richard Branson
“The most important thing I think I can say is just to look for the best in people all the time. If you look for the best, you’re going to draw out the best in people.” – Richard Branson
“Failure is only the end if you decide to stop.” – Richard Branson
“Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
“Long-term success will never come if profit is the only aim.” – Richard Branson
“Success for me is whether you have created something that you can be really proud of.” – Richard Branson
“Too many people measure how successful they are by how much money they make or the people that they associate with. In my opinion, true success should be measured by how happy you are.” – Richard Branson
“The era of procrastination is coming to a close. In its place, we are entering a period of consequences.” – Richard Branson
“Well, I think that there’s a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you’re likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line.” – Richard Branson
Richard Branson quotes on family
“Being able to spend as much time as possible with your loved ones is absolutely vital, especially early on.” – Richard Branson
“Business and awards don’t mean that much. There is nothing more important than the health of you and your loved ones. Life is certainly too short not to appreciate people who have been significant in it.” – Richard Branson
“I cannot remember a moment in my life when I have not felt the love of my family. We were a family that would have killed for each other – and we still are.”- Richard Branson
Oprah Winfrey is pure motivation for millions of people. She radiates wisdom and positive energy that inspires everyone to be thankful for everything we have and perceive the world deeper. Today I decided to collect the most powerful quotes by Oprah Winfrey that will help you to get rid of daily problems, get an additional portion of wisdom, and have a different view on your life.
Here is the list of the most inspiring Oprah Winfrey quotes!
Oprah Winfrey quotes on success
1. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.”- Oprah Winfrey
2. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “When you undervalue what you do the world will undervalue who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “ The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “Where there is no struggle there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey quotes on love
11. “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “Love or fear. The decision defines you.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you are able to give.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “When you make loving others the story of your life, there’s never a final chapter, because the legacy continues. You lend your light to one person, and he or she shines it on another and another and another.” – Oprah Winfrey
15. “What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “The chance to love and be loved exists no matter who or where you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “Be loving to yourself and others will see that love reciprocated. This rule works every time.” – Oprah Winfrey
18. “I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. “To love yourself is a never-ending journey.” – Oprah Winfrey
20. “You teach people how to treat you.” – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey quotes on leadership
21. “Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. The greatest discovery of all times is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
24. “Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you’re going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and by maintaining focus.” – Oprah Winfrey
25. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have.” – Oprah Winfrey
27. “Be more splendid, more extraordinary. Use every moment to fill yourself up.” – Oprah Winfrey
36. “I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t. I think it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life.” – Oprah Winfrey
37. “We are each responsible for our own life – no other person is or even can be.” – Oprah Winfrey
38. “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.” – Oprah Winfrey
39. “I believe that one of life’s greatest risks is never daring to risk.” – Oprah Winfrey
40. “Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.” – Oprah Winfrey
41. “The only way to end war is communication between people.” – Oprah Winfrey
42. “I set out to really build this universe of interfaith connectedness, where people could see that other people in different parts of the world are very much like them.” – Oprah Winfrey
43. “I try to live in the moment and let that moment carry me to the next great place.” – Oprah Winfrey
44. “I am a person who lives my life based on intention. I don’t do anything without intention because intention determines the outcome of your life. It’s like cause and effect.” – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey quotes on purpose
45. “Whatever is your goal, you can get there if you are willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
46. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
47. “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.” – Oprah Winfrey
48. “Follow your passion. It will lead you to your purpose.” – Oprah Winfrey
49. “I believe there’s a calling for all of us. I know that every human being has value and purpose. The real work of our lives is to become aware. And awakened. To answer the call.” – Oprah Winfrey
50. “When your life is on course with its purpose, you are your most powerful” – Oprah Winfrey
51. “No matter how far away from yourself you may have strayed, there is always a path back. You already know who you are and how to fulfill your destiny. And your ruby slippers are ready to carry you home.” – Oprah Winfrey
52. “There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It’s why you were born. And how you become most truly alive.” – Oprah Winfrey
53. “No matter who we are or what we look like or what we may believe, it is both possible and, more importantly, it becomes powerful to come together in common purpose and common effort.” – Oprah Winfrey
54. “Every day, you’re only as good as your last show.” – Oprah Winfrey
55. “Most people when they’re walking are thinking about where they have to go and what they have to do. But that removes us from happiness.” – Oprah Winfrey
56. “I made the decision I will own my own show. So never again will I ever be told what I can and can not do.” – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey quotes on education
57. “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey
58. “I am a woman in process. I’m just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience and learn from it. Life is never dull.” – Oprah Winfrey
59. “I think education is power. I think that being able to communicate with people is power. One of my main goals on the planet is to encourage people to empower themselves.” – Oprah Winfrey
60. “You must feed your mind with reading material, thoughts, and ideas that open you to new possibilities.” – Oprah Winfrey
Several years ago I was skeptical enough as to using the law of attraction in my life. Nevertheless, I saw tons of books, movies and real-life examples proving its power. My main question was why some people get results and achieve success fast, while others with similar skills and knowledge could spend all their life and never achieve their goals. So I decided to analyze the law of attraction and use it to manifest money. Today I can see how the law of attraction works for me and how easier it became to manifest things I want.
I would like to dive deeper into this topic and hope it will help you to manifest money and anything you want.
In simple words, the law of attraction is the ability to attract anything in your life. From the start, people used the law not for money but for health.
The first mentions about the law of attraction took place in the 19th century when the New Thought movement appeared. Its concept was directed to healing people with the help of positive thinking. Helena Blavatsky was the first person who introduced the “law of attraction” in her book.
There is a belief that all of us live in accordance with the rules of this law. The situation and events we experience at this very moment is the result of our thoughts in the past.
Some days I was thinking how could it be that I attracted such difficulties and problems? I didn’t mean it and I didn’t want it. But this is what I got. And in order to make the law of attraction work for me, it was necessary to understand how it actually works.
How does the law of attraction work?
Our thoughts and desires consist of energy. The law of attraction is the way of attracting positive or negative things through positive or negative energy. It is important to stress that the law of attraction works regardless of whether you believe in it or not. It doesn’t matter whether you follow it intentionally or unintentionally. It always works.
Thousands of experiments proved the impact of human thoughts on our life.
Negative life positions and constant stresses lead to health problems.
People who focus on generating positive energy get incredible financial achievements and live happy lives.
The fact that the law of attraction exists and works was proven by the greatest thinkers. Oprah Winfrey was one of the brightest supporters of the law of attraction theory and actively promoted its concept through her shows.
So, there are three key law of attraction tools that help to generate positive energy turning our dreams into reality faster:
law of attraction vision boards
Vision board is a powerful tool helping the human brain to structure the information about our dreams. It often happens that people just dream about being happy. But they never answer the question about what makes them feel happy. Making a vision board helps you to analyze and specify the things that will lead to happiness.
Visualization is a highly effective method of having a clear picture of the future.
Where do you want to be in a year? In five years?
It often happens when we have a clear understanding of where we want to be we reach that point faster.
Remember, that visualization is not a magic stick. If you just visualize every day and do nothing more you can hardly see the results.
The power of meditation cannot be underestimated. You can hardly find a successful person who does not meditate. If you are a beginner and want to meditate there is no need to learn mantras. Meditation is the way to feel concentrated and calm.
How to meditate?
All you need to do is to meditate at least 20 minutes a day sitting in a quiet room with your eyes closed. You don’t need to think about the sense of life. Try to take the role of observer.
While meditating we have hundreds of thoughts and it is almost impossible to calm your brain down. Don’t even try. Just sit relaxed with deep breathing.
Why are there so many people who practice the law of attraction daily and see no results?
Say you have a vision board, try to visualize and meditate daily, but nothing happens. Why?
Using the law of attraction tools is not a magic way to do nothing and get everything you want. It is the way to get powerful energy that will help you to achieve the results. So, focus on positivity and discipline to work for your goals.
6 proven steps to manifest money using the law of attraction
Is it actually possible to manifest money using the law of attraction? Yes. And I will tell you how:
1. Specify what you need money for
Very often we are focusing on the fact that we lack money. All we need is just to get some money and that’s it. But it doesn’t work this way.
Money is the energy that comes to our life when we need certain things. Money is not something magical and extraordinary. It is just a tool that we use to satisfy our desire. And if you want to manifest more money you have to understand what for.
Answer the following question – What are the things you want to buy so much that you feel excited every time you think about it?
Make a list of such things.
2. Specify how much do you need
After you created a list of your need-to-buy things specify the price for each one. The more specific you are the more chances you have to get money faster.
3. Control your level of energy
We have already discussed that money is energy and in order to attract it, you should also radiate energy.
The first thought I have in mind thinking about the sources of energy is to do a job you love or start a business you have always dreamed about.
Drink more water
Go in for sport
Communicate with people who give you energy
Find a hobby
Sleep 8 hours
4. Work with your fears
We have many fears even if we think that it is not so. We have a fear of failures, fear of losing money, fear of being unable to pay bills. All these fears block our money-making energy. What to do with it?
Take some time, prepare a sheet of paper and write down all the things you have fear of. It is not easy and may take more than one day.
Once you do this take this paper and burn it.
5. Create money signs
Neuro-Linguistic Programming has a very cool exercise aimed at changing neural connections for making more money or getting anything you want. This practice gives an opportunity to manifest money even faster.
The task is to create a special sign of getting money. And every you see this sign in the future will mean that you are about to make big money.
It is like a wish on a star – every time you see a shooting star you make a wish.
Same here – every time you see your new sign you make money.
The sign can be anything you want like seeing a blue jeep on the street or a plane at noon.
6. Work for it
Following all the previous steps helped you to unlock enormous money-making energy. Now you have a superpower to make money faster than ever.
Yes, you still need to make money. Unfortunately, there is no magic tool that will bring you thousands of dollars for just dreaming and visualizing. You need to take action.
But now you have the ability to see financial opportunities around. Use it!
27 best law of attraction quotes
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” – Buddha
“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” ― Paulo Coelho
“The law of attraction will certainly and unerringly bring to you the conditions, environment, and experiences in life, corresponding with your habitual, characteristic, predominant mental attitude.” – Charles Haanel
“Always remember, money is a servant; you are the master.” – Bob Proctor
“Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.” ― Stephen Richards
“A person is only limited by the thoughts that he chooses.” -James Allen
“That which you think, at any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it.” – Abraham Hicks
“To achieve goals you’ve never achieved before, you need to start doing things you’ve never done before.” – Stephen Covey
As far as you can see the law of attraction is an integral part of our life. You can believe in it or not but our thoughts and decisions today define our tomorrow. If you want to manifest the money you need to boost your inner energy and work for it. Remember that our future is our responsibility.
Women have as much success in business as men. They build empires, become great leaders and create innovations. At the same time they care about families, bring up children and try to be always attractive to their men. So I’ve decided to create this post for women who grow business to inspire them and remind them how powerful they can be. And here is a list of the most inspiring success quotes for women that will help to stay on board and never give up.
“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
“Set your goals high and do not stop until you get there.” – Bo Jackson
“I think that in order to be successful, women have to figure out what they are passionate about first. No matter what you aspire to, you’ve got to love what you do in order to be successful at it.” – Michelle Obama
“Power is not given to you. You have to take it.” – Beyonce
“The true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.” – Audrey Hepburn
“Mom said to me, “One day, you should settle down and marry a rich man.” I said, “Mom, I am a rich man.” – Cher
“Anything is possible if you have got enough nerve.” – J.K.Rowling
“Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
“Strive not to get more done, but to have less to do.” – Francine Jay
“We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” – Malala Yousafzai
“Quality is the best business plan.” – John Lasseter
“Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
“Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page
“It is not a failure if you enjoy the process.” – Oprah Winfrey
“A woman is like a teabag.” – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water – Eleanor Roosevelt
“You are more powerful than you know. You are as beautiful as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
“80% of success is simply showing up.” – Woody Allen
“If happiness is the goal then adventures should be a priority.” – Richard Branson
“She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Delia
“I think the sexiest thing about a woman is confidence, but confidence in a humble way, not in an arrogant way. A sense of humor is definitely important. And sunglasses always hide a multitude of sins. Sunglasses and a great pair of heels can turn most outfits around.” – Victoria Beckham
Albert Einstein is not only a theoretical physicist and father of physics, but he is also a legend of all times who inspires the modern generation to study science and get an education. There is hardly a person in the world who knows nothing about Albert Einstein. He is a deep thinker and high achiever whose talent and works made a great impact on the history of science. So, I decided to share with you the list of my favorite Albert Einstein’s quotes on technology, education, and imagination since they are very inspiring and still relevant today.
Elon Musk is the number one person in the modern business world who is associated with the word “innovation”. Tesla Motors and SpaceX have already become the companies of the future where everyone will use electric cars and plan travels to space.
According to Forbes, Elon Musk’s net worth is currently $20B! And I think there are no entrepreneurs who wouldn’t be inspired by this true genius and a powerful leader.
Elon Musk inspires millions of people worldwide to become creators of the future and I think this is what every successful leader should do.
As a true fan and follower of Elon Musk, I would like to share my favorite list of his business quotes on innovation and success. Hope you’ll get a dose of energy to achieve your goals just like me.
Elon Musk business quotes on innovation and success:
1. “You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.”
2. “Don’t be afraid of new arenas.”
3. “If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.”
4. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
5. “My motivation for all my companies has been to be involved in something that I thought would have a significant impact on the world.”
6. “Great companies are built on great products.”
7. “If humanity doesn’t land on Mars in my lifetime, I would be very disappointed.”
8. “Starting a business is not for everyone. Starting a business – I’d say, number one is have a high pain threshold.”
9. “Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.”
10. “A failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
11. “If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor”
12. “I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done.”
13. “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.”
14. “If the rules are such that you can’t make progress, then you have to fight the rules”
15. “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change as the alternative is a disaster.”
16. “I want to be able to think about the future and feel good about that — that we’re doing what we can to have the future be as good as possible, to be inspired by what is likely to happen and to look forward to the next day.”
22. “We’re already cyborgs. Your phone and your computer are extensions of you, but the interface is through finger movements or speech, which are very slow.”
23. “I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact”
24. “Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.”
25. “When somebody has a breakthrough innovation, it is rarely one little thing. Very rarely, is it one little thing. It’s usually a whole bunch of things that collectively amount to a huge innovation.”
26. “Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell.”
27. “What makes innovative thinking happen? I think it’s really a mindset. You have to decide.”
28. “If we drive down the cost of transportation in space, we can do great things.”
29. “You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be… better.”
30. “Things are going to grow exponentially, so there’s a big difference between five and 10 years.”
31. “I always invest my own money in the companies that I create.”
32. “Company death – not succeeding with the company – causes me a lot more stress than physical danger”
33. “The path to the CEO’s office should not be through the CFO’s office, and it should not be through the marketing department. It needs to be through engineering and design”
34. “As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.”
35. “My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.”
36. “If you want to grow a giant redwood, you need to make sure the seeds are OK, nurture the sapling and work out what might potentially stop it from growing all the way along. Anything that breaks it at any point stops that growth.”
37. “There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass-covering.”
38. “Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40-hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100-hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve.”
39. “Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be ahead, other times it will be behind. But a brand is simply a collective impression some have about a product.”
40. “You have to say, ‘Well, why did it succeed where others did not?”
41. “I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.”
42. “Optimism, pessimism, f*ck that – we’re going to make it happen.”